Since I posted version 2.1 of MyNetflix, I have received some great feedback. I just released another minor update today which resolves some problems which were reported to me. The new release is version 22.214.171.124 beta, and can be downloaded from my Software page.
Changes since version 126.96.36.199 beta
- Fixed the “Test” button in the configuration app. This was not working.
- With accounts that did not have WatchNow capabilities, MyNetflix would show the watchnow features and display an error if they were used. The configuration application now correctly tests for this, and MyNetflix will not show the watchnow categories if the feature is not enabled on your account
- Fixed episode selection screen, which broke due to changes to Netflix’s website
- Corrected problem with some configuration options (filtered genres, category order) not flowing through to the extender
- Corrected problems if the location of the Temp directory was changed (by changing the TEMP or TMP environment variables)